As established in the law on Services of the Information Society (LSSI), users of www.amusementlogic.es are hereby informed that these are the details of the owner of this web site:
Name: AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L.
Address: C/ dels Velluters, nº2 - 46014 – Valencia, Spain
Fiscal registration number: B96593710
Trade Registry of VALENCIA Tome 5673, Book 2980, Folio 150, 1st inscription, Sheet V 51772
Contact telephone number: +34 961581614
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ATT: Tome 6619, Book 3923, Folio 215, 1st inscription, Sheet V 171695
3DTech: Tome 9975, Book 7257, Folio 218, 1st inscription, Sheet V 165785
Accessing the website www.amusementlogic.es, property of AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. and using the services that this site offers, implies acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
As a general rule, the user accepts the responsibility of using the Web as stipulated by law, in good faith and with generally accepted uses and customs. Likewise, the user accepts not to use the web’s services for any illicit or criminal activities and / or activities that violate intellectual or industrial property, or any other rules of law.
The reproduction, distribution, transmission, adaptation or modification of the texts, designs, graphics, images, information, or other elements of the website is prohibited, except in accordance with the prior express authorization and written permission from AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. or as authorized by the Law.
Availability and updates:
AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt access to the site www.amusementlogic.es, at any moment and without prior warning, as well as to modify or delete the site’s configuration, the content shown in it, or the provision of any or all of the services that are provided through it, whether it be for technical, security, maintenance reasons, or any other cause. Said interruption or deletion can be temporary or definitive in character, without any deriving any liability for AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L.
Use of the website, its contents and services:
Accessing the contents and services offered in www.amusementlogic.es, and the using the same, is undertaken by the User at their own cost and risk. AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. does not take responsibility for possible damages that the User may suffer, nor for any technical problem or fault in the computer equipment of the User, produced as a result of:
- The improper use by the User of the contents or services of www.amusementlogic.es.
- Errors, defects or omissions in the information provided, when it comes from sources other than AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L.
- Illegitimate interference by third parties, outside AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L.’s control.
In www.amusementlogic.es, mention may be made indirectly and on an informative level, of some terms and logos that are trademarks registered by their respective owners, and no responsibility for the improper use of the same by third parties, will be borne by AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. in regards to said trademarks.
AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. is not responsible for the data, websites or files that can be accessed through the links available amongst the contents of www.amusementlogic.es, given that said linked pages or files are the responsibility of their respective owners. Therefore, AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L., neither approves, nor does it make its own, the services, contents, information, data, files or any kind of material existing in such web pages or archives, nor does it control, nor, in accordance with what is established in the LSSICE, is it responsible for the quality, legality, reliability and use of the information, contents, data and services existing on the linked sites and which are extraneous to www.amusementlogic.es
Should a competent body declare the illegality of the data, order that it be withdrawn or that access to it be restricted, or if the existence of damage be declared, the links that are indicated will be immediately withdrawn, as soon as AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. is expressly notified of such.
Privacy and Data Protection policy (L.O.P.D.):
AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. informs users of the website www.amusementlogic.es, that it may create an automated file with the personal data that is made known to it and as a consequence of the use of the services offered in www.amusementlogic.es, from the sending of emails to the contact address email@example.com, or through the use of the contact or inscription forms present on the website. In any event, the storage, protection and use of said data by AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L., will be in accordance with strict compliance of data protection laws. In accordance with the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13th December of the Protection of Personal Data, users can exercise at any time the right of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of their data that may have been compiled and filed. This right can be exercised through written communication directed to AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L. (C/ dels Velluters, nº2 – 46014 – Valencia, Spain), or to the contact email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), indicating as a reference in whichever case, “PERSONAL DATA” and referring to the right they intend to exercise, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document.
Traffic measurement cookies:
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit almost any webpage. It is used so that the web is capable of remembering your visit when you return to browse that page. The cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, use statistics, links to social media, user account access, etc. The aim of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any web page will be notably depleted.
Cookies used on this website:
Following the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we will detail the cookie use of this web, in order to inform you with the greatest accuracy possible.
This website uses the following own cookies:
● Technical and personalisation cookies: these are cookies for internal use for the operation of the web.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
● Google Analytics: It stores cookies so that it can prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits of this web. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of such information about you by Google. As such, the exercising of any right in this sense, must be done by communicating directly with Google.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate the cookies from this website at any time. This is done differently according to the browser you are using:
● For further information on the Chrome Browser, please click here.
● For further information on the Explorer Browser, please click here.
● For further information on the Firefox Browser, please click here.
● For further information on the Safari Browser, please click here.
● Neither this web, nor its legal representatives are responsible, for the content or for the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned in this cookies policy may have.
● The web browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and exercising the right to delete or disable the same must be done from the same. Neither this web, nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of the cookies by said Browsers.
● In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the Browser does not forget your decision of the non-acceptance of the same.
● Should you have any other doubts or query regarding this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us, via the contact section.
© All rights reserved: AMUSEMENT LOGIC, S.L.